Individually Tailored Classes
If you already know how to do a number of things on your bike, but you just want some guidance on one repair or replacement, this is the class for you. Give us a call and let us know what you need and we’ll set up a time to work with you. No job is too small, whether it’s fixing a flat, centering a brake, or wrapping your handlebars with new tape. We’re here to help!
The minimum course fee is $10, which covers the first 15 minutes. $15 per 15 minute segments will be the charge thereafter. Fees will be agreed upon before beginning class.
Ideas for Potential Improvements:
- Learning how to fix a flat or change a tire, and knowing what to carry for making repairs.
- Learning how to true your wheels, or how to replace a spoke if one were to break on a long ride.
- Learning how to adjust the brakes on your bike, because they seem to be rubbing again even though you got them repaired just last week.
- Learning how to adjust your shifting.
- Learning a weekly ten minute maintenance regimen for your bicycle, to keep it running at peak performance level.
- Learning how to properly fit your bicycle to yourself, to minimize soreness and fatigue and maximize power output.
- Learning something new, simply because you can – and for about the same price as a comparable repair job from a mechanic!
Set your free initial appointment today!
Call Cory at 206-632-0111
(If I don’t answer during business hours, I am teaching a class. I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you!)